Aqua Lung Calypso
Products available by Quote Only.
Aqua Lung is proud to introduce the fifth generation Calypso regulator! This simple design, with its attractive price, makes this regulator a popular choice for new divers. It is compact, lightweight and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more.
The Calypso comes in two versions, one with a QD hose fitting and one with a traditional u201cClassicu201d hose attachment with a swivel nut. The QD hose fitting allows for the regulator to be reversed from a right handed to left-handed configuration by a certified Aqua Lung technician without additional parts.
Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts (QD Version only)
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance, demand valve second stage
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
- Comes with Aqua Lungu2019s Comfo-Biteu2122 mouthpiece that reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
|Number of HP ports||1 ea. - 7/16 UNF|
|Number of MP ports||4 ea. - 3/8 UNF|
|Flow rate||1300 ltr per min @ 200 bar|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Filter type||Conical, sintered bronze|
|Type of second stage||Demand valve|
|2nd Stage Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 1.05 joules/liter @ CE parameters|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box|
Request a quoteAqua Lung Calypso
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.