Aqua Lung Axiom i3
Products available by Quote Only.
The Axiom i3 is a feature-rich, jacket style BC that incorporates Aqua Lungu2019s patented i3 inflation / deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture Harness System. The Axiom is made from durable, fade-resistant materials and comes in a black/navy blue/gray color combination. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock tank band.
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) u2013 Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from u201criding-upu201d on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical
- i3 Control System (patented) u2013 provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive - just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. Whatu2019s more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time!
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) u2013 provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and u201cclicku201d. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- The GripLocku2122 Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined du00e9tente settings make set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you donu2019t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLocku2019s innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.)
- The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a drysuit valve.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
- Pocket within a pocket u2013 A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neck collar for comfort
|Dump valves||Flat e-valves|
|Weight System||SureLock II|
|# of D-rings||5 stainless / 2 plastic|
|Pockets||3 (2 w/ zippers)|
|Ditchable weight||XS - ML 20lb/9kg, LG - XXL 30lb/13.5kg|
|Non-ditchable weight||10 lb/4.5kg|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XS - 31/130, SM - 31/130, MD - 36/160, ML - 41/180, LG - 44/190, XL - 47/200, XXL - 54/240|
Over the Shoulder
Total Weight (lb/kg)
Releasable Weight (lb/kg)
Lift in Pounds
Lift in Newtons
Request a quoteAqua Lung Axiom i3
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.