Products available by Quote Only.
Inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the new LifeLine spool from Apeks features easy to grip flared sides to improve deployment and winding. Made from tough anodised aluminium alloy with high visibility line for low light conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in three sizes and colours and is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
Available three sizes - Purple 15 metres, Green 30 metres and Blue 45 metres.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when u2018tying offu2019.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
|Materials:||Spool: Anodised Aluminium T6061 Alloy|
|Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass|
|Boltsnap: 316 Stainless Steel|
Request a quoteApex Spools
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.