Apeks XTX20 Regulator
Products available by Quote Only.
This regulator has the performance of the XTX40 but without the cold water features. It is well suited for warm water conditions (above above 10u00ba C / 50u00ba F) and is exceptional value for money.
Designed for water above 10u00ba C / 50u00ba F
Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. Only the narrow exhaust tee is supplied with the regulator.
The second stage can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed configuration. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Use the UST first stage.
- A balanced, diaphragm design u2013 provides consistent easy breathing from start of dive until end.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the center for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- The 2nd stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
|Connections||Yoke and DIN available|
|Type of first stage||Balanced diaphragm design|
|Body Type||Cylindrical without rotating turret (US4 type)|
|Number of HP ports||1 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 (3/8" UNF)|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Coldwater Use||No - designed for waters warmer than 50u00ba F (10u00ba C)|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Exhaust tee||Diver Changeable - supplied with small exhaust tee only.|
|Hose type||Braided Flexi-hose|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.85 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.|
|Weight||Yoke 1186g / DIN 1056g|
Request a quoteApeks XTX20 Regulator
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.