Apeks WTX Tek Mesh Pocket
Products available by Quote Only.
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
A full range of Tek pockets have been designed to complement the WTX range. They can be attached to your WTX system or any other BC/Wing and/or drysuit. The system is modular so you can attach one pocket to the other if space is at a premium. A separate stainless steel hardware kit is available for this.
The Mesh Pocket can be fit to the front of the Large Cargo Pocket or directly to the WTX harness. It is an excellent size for carrying surface marker buoys or a spare mask.
- The pocket flap is secured with a side-release clip.
- Bellow construction allows ample volume.
- Mesh material allows for water drainage and sand flushing.
- 4 rear grommets allow the pocket to attach directly to the WTX harness waistband using hardware kit p/n 388018.
- Wide, web loop on the back allows it to slide over standard two inch waistband webbing.
Request a quoteApeks WTX Tek Mesh Pocket
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.