Apeks Single Cylinder Wings - Donuts
Products available by Quote Only.
Single cylinder wings, often referred to as donuts, are oval shaped air cells or bladders that are not permanently attached to a harness. Not only are these single cylinder wings streamlined, but due to their shape being a continuous loop, they are very stable underwater. There is no dramatic shift of air from left to right. Also available in Armoguard versions.
Apeks single cylinder wings are a smart design that allows a cylinder to nest deep inside them. While single cylinder wings have their origins in the realm of technical diving, they are becoming very popular in the recreational community. These wings mate up nicely to the rest of the Apeks WTX collection of high quality harnesses, plates and accessories. They can be configured in multiple ways to match the type of diving that you do. As with the rest of the WTX collection, these single cylinder wings are built from the finest quality materials.
- K style with brass buttons
- Low profile 16u201d oval-shaped hose
- Safety cable to prevent hyper-extension
- Positioned off-center so as not to interfere with regulator 1st stage
- Dump Valve
- Low profile flat valve
- Positioned in front, lower-left side
- Tank Stabilizer Bars
- 2 large drain grommets
- Center mesh drain panel
- The 30lb and 40lb wings are able to accept an optional Retractor Kit, P/N: 388300
- Exterior: 1000D Armorshield Cordura
- Inner air cell: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
Zipper: heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide
|Part #||Amount of Lift|
Request a quoteApeks Single Cylinder Wings - Donuts
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.