Apeks Sidemount Regulator Kit
Products available by Quote Only.
As the popularity of sidemount diving continues to grow around the world, Apeks delivers a regulator kit that contains all of the necessary hardware and accessories to complete your breathing set-up, including two award-winning XTX50 regulators.
- 2 ea. XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turrets
- One XTX50 has a 83u201d / 210cm hose
- One XTX50 has a 24u201d / 60cm hose
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (units in PSI)
- 1 ea. 90u00b0 elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag to hold all
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
Please see the XTX50 page for regulator features and benefits.
The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Kit is the first CE approved sidemount kit specifically for this type of diving.
|Type of first stage||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed|
|Body Type||Cylindrical, MP ports mounted on swivel turret|
|Number of HP ports||2 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||5 (3/8" UNF)|
|Environmental Dry Kit||Standard|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Opening Effort Control Knob||Yes|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Exhaust tee||Diver Changeable - comes with 2 sets|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||Yes|
|Hose type||Braided Flexi-hose|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.70 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.|
|Gauge face||Anti-splinter polycarbonate|
|Over-pressure relief on back||Yes|
Request a quoteApeks Sidemount Regulator Kit
© 2018 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.