Apeks Egress Octopus
Products available by Quote Only.
Innovative, low profile design minimizes drag. The pneumatically balanced valve provides superior performance for an alternate air source, making it a perfect complement to the high performing Apeks regulators.
- Unique 120u02da angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge u2013 easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36u201d yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
|Orientation||RH or LH|
|Coldwater Use||Yes (when used with sealed 1st stage)|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Breathing Effort Control Knob||No|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||No|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||No|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|
Request a quoteProduct Name: Apeks Egress Octopus
© 2017 Tom's Dive & Swim. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Shopify.