Light & Motion GoBe Nightsea Light
GoBe Nightsea Light
Engineered with leading scientists, the GoBe NightSea Light delivers the perfect wavelength of blue light to excite otherworldly fluorescence. Features a phosphor flip-cap to easily switch between the blue NightSea and a white navigation light. Add a yellow filter to your mask or glasses for best results!
- NightSea technology causes certain proteins and chemicals to fluoresce under blue light, revealing hidden details in the world around. For best results, view through a yellow filter to see nothing but fluorescence
- Use while night-diving, exploring, or rock-hunting to find plants, animals, or minerals with fluorescent properties
- Color wavelength: 440-460nm
- Accurate multi-color battery status indicator is easy to see underwater and gauge remaining runtime
- Compatible with all GoBe interchangeable lightheads allowing quick beam changes and light versatility
- Mounting options include Loc-Line, Ball, YS, Bar, and Handstrap ensuring GoBe can mount anywhere
- Included phosphor cover changes blue light into white with a flip of the cap. Useful for navigation and orientation.
What's in the Box?
- GoBe Phosphor Flip-Cap
- GoBe Lanyard
- GoBe and Sidekick USB Charge Cable
- GoBe Nightsea Lighthead
- GoBe Body 2.2